To improve your gaming experience, "Girls' Frontline" will be taken offline for a server-wide maintenance from 00:00 to 06:00 on November 14th. While the maintenance is underway, you will not be able to log in. Service may resume sooner or later depending on the maintenance progress.
This maintenance will introduce a mandatory update, so please download and install the latest client version (V3.0200.) We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience.
V3.0200 Update Content:
1. Added: Gray Zone Exploration system. There are three zones of different difficulties to explore in the Gray Zone. Clear stages in these zones to obtain points and the corresponding rewards.
When you have a certain number of points, you will gain generous rewards such as Basic Exclusive Equipment Selection Indicators and Advanced Exclusive Equipment Selection Indicators.
*The proxy battle feature will be added to stages in Gray Zone Exploration.
*Gray Zone Exploration achievements and weekly missions will be added.
2. Added: Veteran Callback event. Commanders with a Commander Level of over 20 who have not logged into the the game in the last 45 days will be known as returning veterans when they log in again. There will be a series of callback features available for 14 days; details are as follows:
- Callback Login: Log in every day for seven days to obtain generous rewards such as Tokens, Gems, and 5* Equipment Selection Indicators.
- Callback Missions: For seven days, complete specific missions to obtain items that will help with upgrading your units.
- Callback Fund: During the event, you will be rewarded Gem*300 and Token*100 when you purchase Callback Fund. Increase your Callback Participation Level by completing Callback Missions to obtain more rewards such as New Type Fire-Control Components, Aid Commissions, OATH Certificates, and 4-star T-Doll Transfer Letters.
- Callback Shop: During the event, many packages will be available at the shop to help increase your combat capability rapidly.
3. Added: Repeat battle feature. You can tap the new "Repeat Battle" button on the result settlement interface to promptly repeat a battle stage.
4. Added: A button will be added to the Settings interface for manually checking for hotfixes.
5. Added: "Repair" stats. If T-Dolls or Coalition Units are not critically damaged in battle, they regenerate HP after each round. The amount of HP regenerated depends on their "Repair" stats and maximum number of Dummy-Links.
6. Added: 6 Command Battle missions will be added to Career Quests: "Map Mechanism: Battlefield Effects", "Special Nodes: Repair Points", "Gray Zone Exploration: Pushing the Line", "Gray Zone Exploration: Laying the Ground", "Gray Zone Exploration: Operation Beheading", and "Gray Zone Exploration: Taking the Loot".
7. Added: Exploration Permits will be added to weekly participation rewards obtained by completing dailies. You can spend Exploration Permits in place of resources to conduct Gray Area explorations.
*To ensure a smooth gaming experience, this mandatory update will reset your weekly and daily mission progress and participation level. When the maintenance is over, all Commanders will be given 80 participation points.