It is that time of the year! You guessed it right, Love Letter Contest is here. This year, we will have it a little bit differently, you can write to either T-Dolls or S.F. Dolls. Take this opportunity to express what you have to say to your beloved character on such a special occasion.
1. Write a love letter to either your one favorite T-Doll, S.F. Doll or the NPC appeared in the stories.
2. The format of your submission is not restricted. It can be typed or handwritten. You may submit pure text or a letter with illustrations. Your entry has to be within 200-400 words. Both creativity and content matter!
3. To submit your entry, send it to email@example.com and include your Commander name and UID. You can also post your work on Facebook/Twitter using the hashtag #GFLLoveLetter.
4. You may submit multiple entries, but you will only be awarded ONCE.
5. Your letter must be original.
Entry Submission | Jan. 1st – Jan. 9th
Result Announcement | Jan. 27th
The best entry (1 winner by administration): 1 Oath Certificate and 4000 gems
The best entry will get a reply from the receiver. The chosen letter and its corresponding reply will both be published on GFL’s social media.
Shortlisted rewards (10 winners by administration): 1 Oath Certificate and 2022 gems
Participation rewards: 4 kinds of resources * 2000, Token * 20
Your entry must be appropriate, free of sexual content, gore and intense violence, and comply with all national and regional laws.
Your entry must not include any content which distorts historical facts or demonizes and defiles human nature.
If you wish to post a collaborative work, please post it once only via a single account. Each piece of work can only be posted and awarded ONCE.
All entries are free to participate in other events, competitions, commercial/non-commercial activities without our consent. However, the participants will be at their own risk if their actions result in any conflicts with the organizers or institutions of other competitions.
Participants are liable for the copyright and portrait right of their entries. Participants will be held responsible for any legal disputes caused by plagiarizing others’ works. The organizer will be exempted from such disputes, and the works under dispute will no longer be eligible for the competition.
By submitting his/her design, the participant will be considered to have granted Sunborn Games the right to make reasonable use of his/her work, including but not limited to publishing and advertising the work on social media, while the authorship belongs to the participant.
*Sunborn Games owns the right to interpret the rules of this activity within the scope permitted by law.