Happy Thanksgiving Day, Commanders!
To show our appreciation for the support from all our Commanders, we’d like to celebrate this special occasion through the ID Card Background Design Contest. We hereby invite all Commanders to share your ideas of Christmas in Girls’ Frontline in the form of an ID card background!
Share/Retweet this post for a chance to win 4,000 gems!
5 winners on Facebook/Twitter
Results announced on Dec. 3rd
Entry Submission: Nov. 26th – Dec. 11th
Public Vote: Dec. 15th – Dec. 16th
Result Announcement: Dec. 18th
This is a contest to design a fan-made in-game ID card background. Your entry must be based on Girls’ Frontline, be it T-Dolls, S.F. units or other elements.
Your entry must revolve around Christmas.
Your entry should be a png of 1290x755 aspect ratio and no bigger than 250kb. As shown in the example below, the left half of the background will overlap with a translucent layout and various icons, so you are advised to adjust your design accordingly. A template will be attached in the post as reference.
Please send your entries to email@example.com within the submission period and include your game UID, Commander name and a brief description of your design in the email.
Note that you only need to submit the background you have designed, and you are not required to incorporate the template.
A confirmation message will be sent to you within 48 hours of us receiving your submission.
1st place (1 winner): 20,000 gems + Gold Trophy Furniture (in-game)
2nd place (3 winners): 10,000 gems + Silver Trophy Furniture (in-game)
3rd place (5 winners): 5,000 gems + Bronze Trophy Furniture (in-game)
Participation Rewards (for all valid entries): 4 kinds of resources x 2000 + Token x 20 and Memory Fragment x 100
• Depending on player feedback, the 1st place entry may be added to the game as an obtainable ID card background.
• Your entry must be appropriate, free of sexual content, gore and intense violence, and comply with all national and regional laws.
• Your entry must not include any content which distorts historical facts or demonizes and defiles human nature.
• If you wish to post a collaborative work, please post it once only via a single account. Each piece of work can only be posted and awarded ONCE.
• Participants who have their entries enter the public vote will also receive the participation rewards.
• All entries are free to participate in other events, competitions, commercial/non-commercial activities without our consent. However, the participants will be at their own risk if their actions result in any conflicts with the organizers or institutions of other competitions.
• Participants are liable for the copyright and portrait right of their entries. Participants will be held responsible for any legal disputes caused by plagiarizing others’ works. The organizer will be exempted from such disputes, and the works under dispute will no longer be eligible for the competition.
• By submitting his/her design, the participant will be considered to have granted Sunborn Games the right to make reasonable use of his/her work, including but not limited to publishing and advertising the work on social media, while the authorship belongs to the participant.
*Sunborn Games owns the right to interpret the rules of this activity within the scope permitted by law.